Category talk:Images by Artist
- I didn't see that category. I guess so. Should we keep this one or the un-capitalized one? --Narfil Palùrfalas 20:07, 18 March 2007 (EDT)
- I hate to throw away all your work but I almost think the uncapitalized one seems more proper, I kind of like the standard of not capitalizing words unless they need to be, e.g. Category:Images of weapons instead of Weapons. Er, it looks like you're doing Images of Weapons, heh, hm. Maybe we should take a vote on what everyone prefers. --Hyarion 20:10, 18 March 2007 (EDT)
- I'm fine with changing it all, I guess. I'd just like to know before I spend another half hour working on categorizing. I'm pretty neutral, though I think the capitalization looks slightly better. I didn't think it would come to an issue or I'd have posted something in the forums or something. Again, I'm fine either way. --Narfil Palùrfalas 20:14, 18 March 2007 (EDT)
- I'd also note that the system categorizes non-capitalized categories below capitalized categories in a list; it distinguishes beneath the two. I think it would make it easier to capitalize them. --Narfil Palùrfalas 20:16, 18 March 2007 (EDT)
- I'm fine with either way too, the reason I started with lowercase was because the Wikipedia standard is kind of to not capitalize unless necessary, which is why I use "External links" instead of "External Links". But you bring up a good point regarding the lowercase are at the bottom of the list which is annoying. Let's just go with capitalizing for now, it's not like we're setting anything in stone.