(Redirected from Poem)
Poetry, Poem(s), and Verse(s) can refer to:
- The Book of Fairy Poetry
- Fifty New Poems for Children, including a poem by Tolkien.
- Fourteenth Century Verse and Prose
- Leeds University Verse 1914-24
- The Oxford Book of Greek Verse in Translation
- Oxford Poetry
- Poems and Stories, a collection of works by Tolkien.
- Poems by J.R.R. Tolkien: Volume I-III
- Poems from The Hobbit
- Poems from The Lord of the Rings
- Realities: An Anthology of Verse
- Select Translations from Old English Poetry
- A Short History of English Poetry
- Tolkien in Poetry and Song
- Complete Songs and Poems, a collection of music by the Tolkien Ensemble.
- Poems and Songs of Middle Earth, a 1967 recording.