Fall of Númenor
From Tolkien Gateway
Fall of Númenor can refer to:
- The Downfall of Númenor, the event that destroyed the island and changed the World.
- The Fall of Númenor, a book by J.R.R. Tolkien, edited by Brian Sibley.
- Akallabêth: The Downfall of Númenor, the third part of The Silmarillion.
- The Fall of Númenor (chapter), a chapter in The Lost Road and Other Writings.
- The Drowning of Anadûnê, the third part of Sauron Defeated.
|This disambiguation page is a list of articles associated with the same title. This is in accordance with Tolkien Gateway's Naming policy.|
If an internal link referred you to this page, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.