(Redirected from Prologue)
A prologue is an opening to a story that establishes the setting and gives background details and other miscellaneous information. Here, it can refer to:
- The Prologue to the The Lord of the Rings.
- "The Prologue", the first chapter of The Peoples of Middle-earth.
- "Prologue", the first quest line in The Lord of the Rings Online: Shadows of Angmar.
- Prologue: One Ring to Rule Them All, the first song from The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring - The Complete Recordings.
- Prologue: A Ring's Tale, the second scene of The Lord of the Rings (1978 film).
|This disambiguation page is a list of articles associated with the same title. This is in accordance with Tolkien Gateway's Naming policy.|
If an internal link referred you to this page, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.