Journal of Tolkien Research
The Journal of Tolkien Research is a peer-reviewed open accesss electronic journal published in the Institutional Repositories of the Valparaiso University, Indiana, USA. The editor of the journal is Bradford Lee Eden.
From the publisher[edit | edit source]
The Journal of Tolkien Research (JTR) has the goal of providing high-quality research and scholarship based on the works of J.R.R. Tolkien (1892-1973) and on transformative and derivative texts based on his work to a wide and diverse audience. This journal will focus on multi- and inter-disciplinary approaches to Tolkien studies, including gaming, media and literary adaptations, fan productions, and audience reception. The journal therefore offers the opportunity to all scholars working in and on Tolkien research to publish their original research articles in an open access and widely-distributed high quality peer-reviewed scholarly journal at no cost.
See also[edit | edit source]
- Contents: Volume 1, Issue 1 (2014)
- Contents: Volume 2, Issue 1 (2015)
- Contents: Volume 3, Issue 1 (2016)
External links[edit | edit source]
- ↑ About This Journal (The Journal of Tolkien Research; accessed. 5.3.2016).
- ↑ ValpoScholar (Valparaiso University; accessed 5.3.2016).
- ↑ Editorial Board (The Journal of Tolkien Research; accessed 5.3.2016).
- ↑ Aims & Scope (The Journal of Tolkien Research; accessed 5.3.2016).