From Tolkien Gateway
- Noldorin oegas ("mountain peak")
- Quenya aikale ("peak")
- The editor's note for aigos in Parma Eldalamberon XI (third impression May 2004) says that aikasse is the "Quenya form". However, all other entries refer to Qenya.
- J.R.R. Tolkien, Christopher Tolkien (ed.), The Lost Road and Other Writings, Part Three: "The Etymologies", AYAK
- Helge Fauskanger, "English-Quenya Wordlist (Quettaparma Quenyanna)" at Ardalambion (accessed 25 June 2011)
- J.R.R. Tolkien, "I-Lam na-Ngoldathon: The Grammar and Lexicon of the Gnomish Tongue", in Parma Eldalamberon XI (edited by Christopher Gilson, Arden R. Smith, and Patrick H. Wynne), p. 17