Category talk:Conflicts in The Book of Lost Tales
I kinda disagree with this category. We don't clasiffy conflicts by book appareance. What happens with conflicts in TLOTR? Should those have its own category then? Also, an article doesn't necessarily needs more than one category. I keep asking for a proper plafinication of TBOLT matter, but no case. --LorenzoCB 14:15, 16 April 2022 (UTC)
- For one, I really don't know what else to do with the many battles I made articles for. Second, I don't really consider BOLT (as a whole) as a "publication" per se, instead I consider it as more or less connected, very early, set of stories, texts and outlines.
- Also, if there are categories for the characters and races from the BOLT, why not conflicts?
- And as for the planification of the BOLT, I haven't really put much thought to it, to be honest. I might put forward my ideas for it after some consideration, if it's alright.
- Sorry if I caused a mess, I really didn't see anything problematic with this category. - IvarTheBoneless 14:58, 16 April 2022 (UTC)
- I agree with Ivar's idea. It is not a matter of appearance, as it would be eg. in 'conflicts in the Unfinished Tales' or 'conflicts in LOTR' but a matter of continuity, as we did with the races that are mentoned in LT, and i suggest we should do the same with locations (although we have already categories such as 'Gnomish locations' that apply to them) Sage 06:22, 17 April 2022 (UTC)
- I'm not saying it is a mess nor deleting it. I just think we should avoid opening fronts and plan things first. It's fine for me if this stays for now. --LorenzoCB 15:05, 17 April 2022 (UTC)