From Tolkien Gateway
(Redirected from Gelmir)
Gelmir can refer to:
Elves of the First Age
- Gelmir (son of Guilin), son of Guilin who was captured by Morgoth's servants in the Dagor Bragollach.
- Gelmir (messenger of Círdan), a Noldorin Elf sent by Círdan as a messenger to Nargothrond.
Other characters who were named Gelmir in earlier writings:
- Arminas, companion of Gelmir (messenger of Círdan), who was named Gelmir in earlier writings.
- Finwë, father of Fingolfin, who was named Gelmir in The Lay of the Fall of Gondolin and in one of the Prose Fragments Following the Lost Tales.
- Gelmir (son of Golfinweg), a king of the Gnomes in the Index of Names for The Lay of the Children of Húrin.
|This disambiguation page is a list of articles associated with the same title. This is in accordance with Tolkien Gateway's Naming policy.|
If an internal link referred you to this page, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.