|Author||John M. Ferrone|
|Publisher||Iron Crown Enterprises|
|ICE stock no.||8016|
Ghost Warriors is an adventure module for Middle-earth Role Playing, 1st Edition.
Cover/Jacket Text[edit | edit source]
Dunland, or Dunfearan, as the region is called by its inhabitants, lies among the rugged western foothills of the southern Misty Mountains. The Great Plague swept these highlands in T.A. 1636, but now a worse evil scourges the Dunmen. Ghost Warriors roam by night, taking captives to swell their Undead ranks. The key to their defeat lies beyond Riddle Caves, the mysterious entrance to a dark labyrinth that twists through the roots of the mountains.
GHOST WARRIORS includes:
- 11" x 17" FULL-COLOR MAP depicting the terrain of Dunland.
- 3 EXCITING ADVENTURES involving a clash with Dunnish Wights, a battle against a powerful shaman, and a risky venture into the Under-deeps that sprawl beneath the mountains.
- DETAILED LAYOUTS of adventures sites including the Riddle Caves, the Path of Riddles, and the Ghost-caves.
- GAME STATISTICS of the Beasts, Undead, and NPCs that dwell in the hills of Dunfearan.
- RANDOM CAVERN GENERATION SYSTEM provided for travel through the Under-deeps, the vast network of caverns that twists below the surface of Endor.