|Author||John M. Ferrone|
|Publisher||Iron Crown Enterprises|
|ICE stock no.||8016|
Ghost Warriors is an adventure module for Middle-earth Role Playing, 1st Edition.
Dunland, or Dunfearan, as the region is called by its inhabitants, lies among the rugged western foothills of the southern Misty Mountains. The Great Plague swept these highlands in T.A. 1636, but now a worse evil scourges the Dunmen. Ghost Warriors roam by night, taking captives to swell their Undead ranks. The key to their defeat lies beyond Riddle Caves, the mysterious entrance to a dark labyrinth that twists through the roots of the mountains.
GHOST WARRIORS includes:
- 11" x 17" FULL-COLOR MAP depicting the terrain of Dunland.
- 3 EXCITING ADVENTURES involving a clash with Dunnish Wights, a battle against a powerful shaman, and a risky venture into the Under-deeps that sprawl beneath the mountains.
- DETAILED LAYOUTS of adventures sites including the Riddle Caves, the Path of Riddles, and the Ghost-caves.
- GAME STATISTICS of the Beasts, Undead, and NPCs that dwell in the hills of Dunfearan.
- RANDOM CAVERN GENERATION SYSTEM provided for travel through the Under-deeps, the vast network of caverns that twists below the surface of Endor.