From Tolkien Gateway
|SEVEN: An Anglo-American Literary Review, Volume 21|
|Publisher||Marion E. Wade Center of Wheaton College|
- "Charles Williams and Owen Barfield: Common (and Uncommon) Ground"
- by Stephen Dunning
- "Dorothy L. Sayers and C.S. Lewis: Two Approaches to Creativity and Calling"
- by Diana Pavlac Glyer and Laura K. Simmons
- "'Bid the Tree Unfix His Earthbound Root': Motifs from Macbeth in The Lord of the Rings"
- "Lewis and Morris"
- by Robert Boenig
- "Charles Williams as Medieval Troubadour"
- by Joseph Hugh Simmons