+1 --21:36, 21 June 2011 (UTC)
- +1 — Mithrennaith 03:04, 22 June 2011 (UTC)
 Reason for undo "Merge"
The reason why I did undo this "merge", while there was a 3 VS 1 majorty, was because the information wasn't merged at all with Galadriel but deleted (and I doubt that was meant with the above discussion). I don't mind to be outvoted (though it would be better to have a "final" decission on this matter, in my opinion), but then the information from these articles should be moved to the etymology-section. --Amroth 17:52, 4 August 2011 (UTC)
- First of all, I don't think you can unilaterally over-rule a clear decision.
- Second, surely the correct way of resolving this little problem would have been for you to add Artanis to the Galadriel. --Mith (Talk/Contribs/Edits) 18:15, 4 August 2011 (UTC)
- 1) I didn't over-rule a clear decision (with was merging not removing). If I would do that, I wouldn't post something on a talk page and remove the merge-template.
- 2) I'd think that the people who suggest merging the articles should do it. Also, I think it would be the best if we make a "final" decission about this whole matter and not for every case solely, but that's just my opinion. --Amroth 18:41, 4 August 2011 (UTC)
- 1) Yes you have and you should not have done it (that the merge was done badly is immaterial in my opinion). If you felt you had just-cause you wouldn't have created another discussion in an attempt to defend yourself.
- 2) Perhaps that should be something you take up with LotRfan01 or KingAragorn. But, again, I point out that you would've been no less effort for you to ""merge"" Artanis into Galadriel than to post on this talk page (indeed, less effort would be required as it would mostly be a copy and paste job). --Mith (Talk/Contribs/Edits) 19:13, 4 August 2011 (UTC)
- And in my opinion it was material that the merge was done badly. In that case it would have been better to not let you know why and what I did, then I could have at least used this time to edit. --Amroth 19:35, 4 August 2011 (UTC)