From Tolkien Gateway
|Mythlore 51, Volume 14, Issue 1|
|Editor: Glen GoodKnight|
|Publisher: Mythopoeic Society|
|Released: Autumn 1987|
Contents[edit | edit source]
Articles[edit | edit source]
- Evans, Robley. “Tolkien's World-Creation: Degenerative Recurrence.”
- Couch, Christopher L. “From Under Mountains to Beyond Stars: The Process of Riddling in Leofric's The Exeter Book and The Hobbit.”
- Huttar, Charles. “Seeing Williams' Work as a Whole: Church Year and Creed as Structural Principles.”
- Hyde, Paul Nolan. “J.R.R. Tolkien: Creative Uses of the Oxford English Dictionary.”
- King, Don. “The Wardrobe as Christian Metaphor.”
- Hammond, Wayne G. “All the Comforts: The Image of Home in The Hobbit & The Lord of the Rings.”
- Loback, Tom. “The Kindreds, Houses & Population of the Elves during the First Age.”
- Thompson, George H. “Minor, Early References to Tolkien and His Works.”
- Cobb, Lawrence W. “Courtly Love in The Allegory.”
- Irwin, Betty J. “Archaic Pronouns in The Lord of the Rings.”
- Robert, Higbie and Joe E. Bryan Jr. “Frodo and Childe Roland.”
- Reynolds, Patrica. “An Index to Mythlore, Issues 1 to 50.
Features[edit | edit source]
- GoodKnight, Glen. Editorial: Some Other Anniversaries.
- Kondratiev, Alexei. “Tales Newly Told.”
- GoodKnight, Glen. “Founder's Thoughts ‘On the Journey.’”
- The Council of Stewards.