From Tolkien Gateway
Events that occurred on 7 April.
- 1896 - Hugo Dyson is born.
- 1928 - The Tablet reports about J.R.R. Tolkien's paper "The Chill Barbarians of the North".
- 1948 - J.R.R. Tolkien writes Letter 114.
- 1971 - J.R.R. Tolkien writes a letter to Randy Trimmer.
- 1987 - Actor Ismael Cruz Córdova is born.
- 2006 - The Tolkien Ensemble publish their collected work, Complete Songs & Poems.
- 2016 - A Secret Vice: Tolkien on Invented Languages is published.
- T.A. 2510:
- Eorl the Young and the Éothéod travel towards the Field of Celebrant.
- T.A. 3019:
- ↑ Wayne G. Hammond and Christina Scull (eds), The Lord of the Rings: A Reader's Companion, p. xlix