From Tolkien Gateway
(Redirected from Fangorn)
Fangorn can refer to:
Middle-earth[edit | edit source]
- Treebeard the Ent, also known by the name Fangorn.
- Fangorn Forest, a large forest to the north of Rohan where Treebeard and the other Ents live.
Adaptations[edit | edit source]
- Fangorn, the first episode of the second half (and seventh overall) of The Lord of the Rings (1955 radio series), aired November 19, 1956.
- Treebeard Of Fangorn, the twelfth episode of The Lord of the Rings (1981 radio series), aired May 24, 1981.
- Night Camp at Fangorn, the tenth scene of the Extended Edition of The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers.
- Fangorn comes to Helm's Deep, the sixty-first scene of the Extended Edition of The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers.
- "Fangorn (song)", the tenth track of Disc 1 of The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers - The Complete Recordings.
Fandom[edit | edit source]
|This disambiguation page is a list of articles associated with the same title. This is in accordance with Tolkien Gateway's Naming policy.|
If an internal link referred you to this page, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.