Harold Eric Riddett (1905-1990), commonly known as H.E. Riddett, was a British artist. He is noteworthy for adding colour to many black-and-white maps and drawings in several posthumous J.R.R. Tolkien publications, most notably in many editions of The Hobbit and illustrated editions of The Silmarillion.
- "The Trolls"
- "The Mountain-path"
- "The misty Mountains looking West from the Eyrie towards Goblin Gate"
- "Beorn's Hall"
- "The Elvenking's Gate"
- "Lake Town"
- "The Front Gate"
- "The Hall at Bag End, Resident of B. Baggins Esquire"
- "Gondolin and the Vale of Tumladen"
- "Nargothrond (II)"
- "The Three Trolls are turned to Stone"
- "Tol Sirion"
Bibliography (as artist)
- 1976: The Hobbit
- 1991: The Hobbit Birthday Book
- 1991: The Tolkien Diary 1992
- 1992: The Tolkien Address Book
- 1993: Poems by J.R.R. Tolkien: Volume I-III
- 1996: A Tolkien Book of Days
- 1998: The Silmarillion
- 1999: Poems from The Hobbit
- 2005: Tolkien Diary 2006