From Tolkien Gateway
Jan Broberg (9 December 1932 - 29 March 2012) was a Swedish author, literary critic and a leading expert in Sweden on crime, detective and mystery stories.
In 1961, Broberg corresponded with J.R.R. Tolkien (see letter Letter to Jan Broberg), suggesting an interview, that was to be published in a Swedish-language edition.
- 1961: Kvällsposten (Malmö, 27 July)
- "'Sagan om ringen' ingen allegori: ff-författaren vill ge avkoppling" [see 1961 Jan Broberg]
- 1985: I fantasins världar
- "Tillsammans med Tolkien" [see 1961 Jan Broberg]
- ↑ Swedish Wikipedia and Jan Broberg Index (external links)