How strange that I had no further contact with Tolkien until the nineteen-seventies when I had already been Vicar of Ladywood for over twenty years. Tolkien began to write to me about his old homes, and then, with amazing kindness, about my own scribbling.
—Norman Power, Tolkien Centenary Conference 1992
- 1977: Amon Hen 28 (August 1977)
- [Recollection; untitled?] (also published in Tolkien Centenary Conference 1992)
- 1992: Mythlore 69
- [Untitled tribute, p.34, in] "Tributes to J.R.R. Tolkien"
- 1992: Tolkien Centenary Conference 1992
- [Recollection; untitled]
- Canon = "one of several priests on the permanent staff of a cathedral" (Collins English Dictionary)