From Tolkien Gateway
|SEVEN: An Anglo-American Literary Review, Volume 27|
|Editor||Marjorie Lamp Mead|
|Publisher||Marion E. Wade Center of Wheaton College|
- Letter to Clyde S. Kilby (11 November 1964)
- Letter to Clyde S. Kilby (18 December 1965)
- Letter to Clyde S. Kilby (11 October 1966)
- Letter to Clyde S. Kilby (4 June 1968)
- Letter to Clyde S. Kilby (8 March 1973)
Contents[edit | edit source]
- "C.S. Lewis on Language and Meaning"
- by Steven A. Beebe (includes transcription of Lewis manuscript fragment entitled "Language and Human Nature")
- "In Search of Lucy: The Life of Lucy Barfield"
- by Owen A. and Adelene Barfield
- "C.S. Lewis Remembered: Cambridge, 1957-1960"
- by Tom McAlindon
- "Woodland Prisoner"
- "Two Poems by Owen Barfield"
- analysis by Brett Foster of Barfield poems "Rust" and "She"
- "C.S. Lewis and the Art of the Apologue"
- by Samuel Joeckel
- "G.K. Chesterton as Thinker and Theologian" (review essay)
- "Dearborn's The Baptized Imagination" (review essay)
- by Kirstin Jeffrey Johnson
- Book Reviews