From Tolkien Gateway
- J.R.R. Tolkien, "Eldarin Hands, Fingers & Numerals and Related Writings — Part One" (edited by Patrick H. Wynne), in Vinyar Tengwar, Number 47, February 2005, p. 28 (root appearing as "TOL")
- Thorsten Renk, "Telerin in VT47 and elsewhere" (message 32555; dated 18 October 2005) at Elfling (mailing list)
- Helge Fauskanger, "Quettaparma Quenyallo" at Ardalambion (accessed 17 June 2011)
- J.R.R. Tolkien, Christopher Tolkien (ed.), The Lost Road and Other Writings, Part Three: "The Etymologies", p. 394 (root appearing as "TOL2-"
- J.R.R. Tolkien, "Qenyaqetsa: The Qenya Phonology and Lexicon", in Parma Eldalamberon XII (edited by Carl F. Hostetter, Christopher Gilson, Arden R. Smith, and Patrick H. Wynne), p. 94