From Tolkien Gateway
Tolkien-related events that took place in 2018.
- 3 - Birthday Toast.
- 24 - Ursula K. Le Guin dies.
- ? - Amon Hen 269 is published.
- 22 - Pagan Saints in Middle-earth is published.
- 25 - Tolkien Reading Day.
- ? - Amon Hen 270 is published.
- 10 - HarperCollins announce that The Fall of Gondolin will be published on 30 August 2018.
- 24 - Robert Murray dies.
- 30 - Poetry and Song in the works of J.R.R. Tolkien is published.
- 3 - Beren and Lúthien is published in paperback.
- 31 - The Hobbit Facsimile Gift Edition is published in the UK
- ? - Amon Hen 271 is published.
- 1 - Bodleian Library's exhibition "Tolkien: Maker of Middle-earth" begins. The companion books Tolkien: Maker of Middle-earth and Tolkien: Treasures will also be published.
- 5 - Uncle Curro. J.R.R. Tolkien's Spanish Connection is published, a translation of La Conexion Española de J.R.R. Tolkien.
- 11 - Where the Shadows Lie: A Jungian Interpretation of Tolkien's The Lord of the Rings is published.
- 1 - The Tolkien Society Seminar at the Hilton, Leeds.
- ? - Amon Hen 272 is published.
- 30 - The Fall of Gondolin is published.
- 30 - Tolkien Calendar 2019 is published.
- 20 - 23 - Oxonmoot 2018 at St Antony's College.
- ? - Amon Hen 273 is published.
- 4 - A Middle-earth Traveller is published.
- 28 - Bodleian Library's exhibition "Tolkien: Maker of Middle-earth" ends.
- ? - Amon Hen 274 is published.
- ? - American writer Rod Jellema dies.
2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 2020 2021