|"Ethring" by Matěj Čadil|
|Location||In Ringló Vale, east of Lamedon|
|Events||T.A. 3019: Passing of the Grey Company|
|Gallery||Images of Ethring|
 Portrayal in adaptations
2014: The Lord of the Rings Online:
- Ethring was the only settlement in the Ringló Vale. During the War of the Ring, it was ruled by "Lord Borhador", who dwelt in the Crossing-Hall. Due to Borhador's old age, his son Dervorin led the soldiers of the Vale to Minas Tirith in his stead, and his other son "Arvaethor" assisted in protecting the Vale.
 See also
- ↑ The symbol used on the Map of Gondor suggests Ethring was only a bridge; there is no sign of a nearby town or settlement.
- ↑ J.R.R. Tolkien, The Lord of the Rings, The Return of the King, "Map of Rohan, Gondor, and Mordor"
- ↑ J.R.R. Tolkien, The Lord of the Rings, The Return of the King, "The Last Debate"
- ↑ J.R.R. Tolkien, Christopher Tolkien (ed.), The Lost Road and Other Writings, Part Three: "The Etymologies", entry "AT(AT)", "RAT"