HarperCollins is a publishing company which holds the rights for publishing the works of J.R.R. Tolkien in Europe and Canada (Houghton Mifflin is the official publisher in the United States). HarperCollins purchased the rights for all books relating to The Lord of the Rings film series.
- The Tolkien Online Bookshop (maintained by HarperCollins)
- Official website
- Official website (Canada)
- "Houghton Mifflin Acquires U.S. Book Rights to New Line Cinema's 'The Lord of the Rings' Movie Trilogy" (accessed 27 January 2011)
- Publisher:Grafton at Internet Speculative Fiction Database (accessed 31 May 2011)
- Grafton (publisher) at Wikipedia (accessed 31 May 2011)