Melbourne House was a video game developer. Founded in 1980 as Beam Software, Melbourne House was first owned by Atari, and as of 2006 by Krome Studios. It was closed on 15th October 2010, along with the main Brisbane office. Except games it published aswell books about computers and games, by its subsidiary Melbourne House Publishers, Limited..
- 1982: The Hobbit
- 1985: Lord of the Rings: Game One
- 1987: Shadows of Mordor: Game Two of Lord of the Rings
- 1988: J.R.R. Tolkien's War in Middle-earth
- 1989: Crack of Doom Software Adventure
- 1990: J.R.R. Tolkien's Riders of Rohan