Third Age (disambiguation)
From Tolkien Gateway
The Third Age can refer to:
- Third Age, the era between the first fall of Sauron and his final destruction.
- Of the Rings of Power and the Third Age, the last chapter of The Silmarillion.
- The End of the Third Age, the short version of Sauron Defeated that formed the fourth, and last, part of The History of The Lord of the Rings.
- Battles of the Third Age, an expansion pack to War of the Ring (board game).
- The Lord of the Rings: The Third Age, a 2004 game by Electronic Arts.
- Third Age of the Sun, a 2005 album by Battlelore.
- Third Age: Total War, a 2009 strategy game mod.
- The Last Days (of the Third Age of Middle-earth), a 2011 action RPG game mod.
|This disambiguation page is a list of articles associated with the same title. This is in accordance with Tolkien Gateway's Naming policy.|
If an internal link referred you to this page, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.