From Tolkien Gateway
- The Gaurwaith, or Wolf-Men, a gang of outlaws.
- Wolf, one of Farmer Maggot's dogs.
- Wolf-Sauron, Sauron in Wolf-form.
- Wolves, creatures of evil:
- Wulf, a Man of Rohan of Dunlendish ancestry.
- Wolfgang Krege, German translator.
- Wolfe Morris, actor.
- Mark J.P. Wolf, author.
- Francis de Wolff, actor.
|This disambiguation page is a list of articles associated with the same title. This is in accordance with Tolkien Gateway's Naming policy.|
If an internal link referred you to this page, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.