Isengard can refer to:
- Isengard, the fortress inhabited by Saruman in the late Third Age.
- The Battle of Isengard, a battle fought during the War of the Ring.
- Gate of Isengard
- Ring of Isengard
 Books and Chapters
- The Treason of Isengard, the seventh volume in The History of Middle-earth series by J.R.R. Tolkien, edited by Christopher Tolkien.
- "The Road to Isengard", the eighth chapter of the third book in The Two Towers.
- The Lord of the Rings Online: Rise of Isengard, a 2011 expansion for The Lord of the Rings Online.
- Isengard (LOTRRPG), a 2005 supplement for The Lord of the Rings Roleplaying Game.
- The Lord of the Rings: The Treason of Isengard, a cancelled sequel to the 2002 Vivendi video game The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring.
- A Spy In Isengard, a 1988 game book in the Middle-earth Quest series.
- Isengard and Northern Gondor, a 1983/1987 supplement for Middle-earth Role Playing.
- Isengard (band), a Swedish metal band.
|This disambiguation page is a list of articles associated with the same title. This is in accordance with Tolkien Gateway's Naming policy.|
If an internal link referred you to this page, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.