|"Melilot Brandybuck" from The Lord of the Rings Trading Card Game|
|Birth||S.R. 1385 |
|Siblings||Merimas and Mentha|
|Gallery||Images of Melilot Brandybuck|
Melilot was the daughter of Marmadas Brandybuck. She was present at Bilbo's Birthday Party in S.R. 1401, when she was just sixteen years old. The only part she played in the great events of that time was to dance the springle-ring at the party with Everard Took.
Other versions of the legendarium
Portrayal in adaptations
2001-2007: The Lord of the Rings Trading Card Game:
- Decipher produced a card depicting the character, showing Melilot at attendance at Bilbo's Party in The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring.
- J.R.R. Tolkien, The Lord of the Rings, Appendix C, "Brandybuck of Buckland"
- J.R.R. Tolkien, The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring, "A Long-expected Party"
- Jim Allan (ed.), An Introduction to Elvish, "Giving of Names"; see also J.R.R. Tolkien, Christopher Tolkien (ed.), The Lays of Beleriand, "III. The Lay of Leithian", p. 159
- J.R.R. Tolkien, Christopher Tolkien (ed.), The Lays of Beleriand, "III. The Lay of Leithian", p. 159