The Lithedays or just The Lithe refers to the three (sometimes four) feast days between the months of Forelithe and Afterlithe of the Shire Calendar; in purpose and function the Lithedays were equivalent to the enderi of the Reckoning of Rivendell.
Events that occurred on 1 Lithe:
- T.A. 2778 (circa)
- T.A. 2941:
- T.A. 3019:
- J.R.R. Tolkien, The Lord of the Rings, Appendix D, "The Shire Calendar"
- J.R.R. Tolkien, The Hobbit, "A Short Rest"
- J.R.R. Tolkien, The Lord of the Rings, The Return of the King, "The Steward and the King"
- J.R.R. Tolkien, The Hobbit, "Out of the Frying-Pan into the Fire"
- J.R.R. Tolkien, "Nomenclature of The Lord of the Rings" in Wayne G. Hammond and Christina Scull (eds), The Lord of the Rings: A Reader's Companion, p. 780-1
- Jim Allan (1978), An Introduction to Elvish, Giving of Names, p. 227