|"Telumehtar Umbardacil" from Middle-earth Role Playing|
|Other names||Umbardacil (from T.A. 1810: S, "Umbar-victor")|
|Titles||King of Gondor|
|Birth||T.A. 1632 |
|Rule||T.A. 1798 - 1850 (52 years)|
|Death||T.A. 1850 (aged 218)|
|House||House of Anárion|
|Children||Narmacil II and Arciryas|
|Gallery||Images of Telumehtar|
In the early years of Telumehtar's reign over Gondor, his country's coasts were still prey to assaults from the Corsairs of Umbar even as far as the Anfalas, under the command of the descendants of Castamir.
Recalling the death of Minardil and rankled by the insolence of the Corsairs, Telumehtar resolved to put an end to these attacks. In T.A. 1810 he marshaled an assault of his own. In a great victory, the Corsairs were driven out of Umbar, which was captured for Gondor, the last descendants of Castamir were killed.
1454 - 1634†
1516 - 1636†
1577 - 1798
1632 - 1850
1684 - 1856†
1736 - 1936
- ↑ J.R.R. Tolkien, Christopher Tolkien (ed.), The Peoples of Middle-earth, "VII. The Heirs of Elendil"
- ↑ J.R.R. Tolkien, The Lord of the Rings, Appendix A, "The Númenorean Kings", "The Realms in Exile", "The Southern Line: Heirs of Anarion"
- ↑ J.R.R. Tolkien, The Lord of the Rings, Appendix A, "The Númenorean Kings", "Gondor and the Heirs of Anárion"
- ↑ J.R.R. Tolkien, Christopher Tolkien (ed.), Unfinished Tales, Index, entry "Telumehtar"
- ↑ Paul Strack, "Q. Umbardacil m.", Eldamo - An Elvish Lexicon (accessed 19 July 2021)
House of Anárion
|28th King of Gondor|
T.A. 1798 - 1850